Wednesday 14 June 2017

Zeeworld - Tuesday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 428-429

Purab saying that no one can escape from Rockstar’s home, and says why did you leave from here. Pragya says if you remember everything then you might have remember me as well.

Vijay asks who are you? Pragya slaps him hard. Vijay is angry. Everyone is shocked. Pragya says you all want to know why I am caring for him, and spending money on his treatment. She asks Tanu to askher now, and says you might have forgotten to ask. She says you might see yourself in other’s face in the mirror and says that’s why you calls everyone characterless like yourself.

Aaliya asks what is wrong with both of you and says talks to Vijay. She says they got his treatment done withthe best doctors, and says you have hit Raj on his head. She asks him to get out and tells slowly asking him not to take their name else they will get himkilled. Abhi says 1 min and sayslet clear everyone’s doubts now.He asks Pragya to tell why she was taking care of him. Aaliya says that doesn’t matter and says he deserves a punishment.She says I will call Police. She calls police and asks them to come. Pragya takes the phone and says she has a relation withVijay which has no name. She says he is not a ordinary decorator, but a professional killer. Everyone gets shocked. She says he came here to kill me on Dussera day. She says everyone knew that someone tied me inside the ravan, and says Vijay was the one who tied her inside the ravan.

Aaliya, Tanu and Raj get shocked. Abhi gets angry at Vijay and says nobody feels safe because of your kind of people. He beats them asking him to think about his family. He asks why did you tried to take Pragya’s life.Aaliya asks Abhi to stop it and says we don’t know if Pragya is saying truth or lying. She says she will never trust Pragya.

Abhisays I trust her fully. He says I can feel it that she is saying truth, and asks why you are taking his side. He asks do you know him? He says big proof is that he feigned to have a memory loss. If he is not lying then why did he try to escape from here.

Aaliya says I am not taking his side, and says let Police come and decide who is truthful. Tanu tells Aaliya that it is good that Vijay didn’t take their name else they might have been caught.Pragya asks Vijay, how you are feeling now, and says you know well how the Police behaves with your kind of people. She says it will be better if you tell the truth. She says if I can spend so much money to get your treatment, then I can do anything to bring out the truth from you. Vijay asks what do you want to know? Pragya says do you remember the Dussera night, and asks him to keep quiet and speak infront of Police, or tell her the truth now itself. She says if you choose to tell me then I promise that I won’t let you go to Police station.

Vijay says few people chooses their own way. Pragya says you told me that day that someone gave you money to get me killed and asks who is that person. She asks him not toget afraid of her and says you can go from here smilingly if you tell that person name. Vijay thinks I have to take that person’s name to save myself.Police comes and asks Aaliya why did she call them.

Aaliya says it is good that you came and tells Inspector to arrest Vijay. Pragya says just 1 min, and says he wants to give us some important information, and asks Vijay to tell that person’s name who hired him. Vijay looks on. Aaliya, Tanu and Raj get tensed. Vijay says it is enough now, and says my mum says that one shall say the truthand be happy. He says I will tell the truth and says that person isfrom your family.

He says he is from your family member and might be thinking how can I do this with him. He apologizes and says I have to take his name to save myself. He asks Pragya to promise that she won’t do any complaint against him. Pragya asks the Inspector to arrest the person, who has hired Vijay. Vijay says I thought what is the need to do Ram Leela, when there are many enemies at home. Pragya asks him to tell truth fast. Vijay says Idid wrong by dealing with your family. He asks her to identify his enemy who gave him money, and says he is the one…………He says he was that man…………..Raj, Aaliya, Tanu andAbhi were standing at that place.Pragya says Raj Bhaiyya…….Vijay asks him to move…..Pragya says Tanu…….Vijay asks her to move……..Pragya says Aaliya…Vijay says she is the onewho gave me money to kill you. Pragya says I knew it. Vijay asksAaliya to move from there and asks if she wants to go to Jail.

Vijay takes Abhi’s name. Pragyaand everyone is shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment